Re: Windows 98(1) More than 512 MB's Memory

a freeware program

Kevin: pls don't mind me, probably it is better for you to send him his copy.
(reason: my original ibm was running ok until someone told me he used a
freeware 2 years ok.  I went to download that freeware.  First my IE was
instantly taken over; then my harddisk.....unrecoverable errors no matter how
I unplug,reload windows.....

Everybody, thanks for the information & guidances on networking up my 3
computers at home.  I failed to network up my cpq+dell through ICS, with
xovercable + 2nd NIC.

I am back to going online at home no problem through a hub directly connected
to dsl modem, 2 computers can go online since my residential modem allows 2
IP addresses.  This will work out fine since son back to school and I plug in
his rj-45patch cable from his dell to my cpq and put on the charting program.

I will search for a cheap router.