RE: ISP When Traveling

Of the
dial up vendors I was very happy with ATT and still have it as back up to my
cable. It has had very high rankings in terms of connection and
speed.
<FONT face=Arial color=#008080
size=4>
<FONT face=Arial color=#008080
size=4>neo

<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr
style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #008080 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
  owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
  Behalf Of WooglinSent: Friday, September 07, 2001 12:25
  PMTo: Robert Putt; Kevin Olsen; Bob Sadur; Bob Pecorini; Al
  Uhlmann; Ken Powley; Sumner Bryant; Peter Blacksberg; Bill Baker; Rick Giella;
  @ Yahoo Quotes-Plus; List MetaStockSubject: ISP When
  Traveling
  I am going to be traveling to the Midwest in
  October and must have dial up internet access on the trip. I currently have
  Verizon as my Dial up and DSL provider. Because of the DSL, I cannot simply
  drop Verison for another provider.

  And, would you believe Verision (formerly Bell
  Atlantic and GTE) does not allow eastern customers to access their
  accounts in the Midwest or western states or visa versa. Most of their
  technical and billing personnel were unaware of the problem and could not
  solve it. Even Public Relations at their corporate HQ was not aware of the
  problem.

  My request is simply this. Aside from AOL, what
  nationwide provider would you recommend.

  Thanks for your help,

  Jim Barone