Re: Error in Sinewave Generator

neo:

I have no commercial interest in AmiBroker and
would switch completely to them if their charting functions were better.
The developer has said that they will be.  Until then I do not consider it
to be a good charting program, but at the top in terms of programming
(Metastock-like language that runs faster and ability to use script),
multiple stock system testing, etc.  As a result, one can use virtually all
ideas and formulae from the Metastock world directly in AmiBroker.  I got
interested in them several months ago because I want to be able to program a
variety of line studies that are not available in Metastock and Equis says they
have no plans in that area.  Also, want to construct templates that are not
possible in Metastock (and again no interest on Equis' part) for Gann studies,
etc, but which AmiBroker says will be possible in the future, along the lines
now available in Ensign and TS.  At this point, I do not consider
AmiBroker to be a full replacement for Metastock, at least for my
needs.

Bill