AW: Numerical Linear Algebra

Lionel,

in practice, these numbers might be market prices, volume data, indicator
values, etc. which would be read in from existing databases. For the test
described in my post I simply used the Mathematica statement,

	mat = Table[Random[], {i, 300}, {j, 300}];

which in one tenth of a second filled the matrix named "mat" with all those
random numbers.

Best regards,

Michael Suesserott