AW: Mathematica

Hi neo,

it's a computer language which can do a lot of additional mathematical
stuff, such as symbolic algebra, solving equations, easy plotting of graphs
and 3D surfaces etc. It relates to Metastock and trading insofar as I use it
to do many things that Metastock and TradeStation cannot do, such as the
3D-plotting of option volatilities, or finding the probabilities of a trade
through Markov analysis.

But it would probably be considered off topic by most people on this list;
so I suppose I will shut up for now and retire back into lurking status. :-)

Best wishes,

Michael Suesserott