RE: Error in Sinewave Generator

<FONT face=Arial color=#008080
size=4>Lionel
<FONT face=Arial color=#008080
size=4>
Why
does AmiBroker seem to be doing so well (so I have heard) with only 1
employee?
<FONT face=Arial color=#008080
size=4>
<FONT face=Arial color=#008080
size=4>neo
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr
style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #008080 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
  owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
  Behalf Of Lionel IssenSent: Monday, September 03, 2001 1:07
  AMTo: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: Error in
  Sinewave Generator
  Tom:
  You may be wrong.  We are not keeping enough
  Equis people employed. While the number of employees is not under our control,
  there are not enough Equis employees to bring this program up to
  snuff.
  Lionel Issen<A
  href="mailto:lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  <BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr