Re: Stop Orders: Market vs. Limit

Neo,

You can't place any stop, limit, stop limit, at a percentage. It MUST
be at a specific price that YOU designate. If stock is trading at
46 and you put in a stop at 45, that order becomes a market order
if the stock hits 45.
If you say sell at 45 stop limit, you want to sell if the stock hits 45
BUT you will only accept an execution at 45 or better. No guarantee
that your order will be executed.
If you place a limit order at 45, and the stock is trading at 46, you'll
receive an execution at 46 or possibly slightly more/or less.

Claud

begin:vcard
n:Baruch;Claud
x-mozilla-html:TRUE