RE: Yahoo Quotes Import to Metastock, how?

one
time charge for the software and every time he improves it you get a free update
(unlike Metastock) it works pretty good if you dont have to download all the
stocks in the world I just use it to download about 400 stocks a day. you can
get all the history you want as long as Yahoo has it.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Bob

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
  owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
  Behalf Of Lionel IssenSent: Monday, September 03, 2001 8:35
  AMTo: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: Yahoo Quotes
  Import to Metastock, how?
  Is this a one shot fee of $54.00 or a monthly
  fee?

  Lionel Issen<A
  href="mailto:lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  <BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr