  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, September 03, 2001 12:19
  AM
  Subject: Performance Systems

  Hello everyone -

  I am fairly new to MS and still learning. I
  recently purchased their Performance Systems, and was somewhat disappointed to
  discover that the results are reported in terms of 1) points per share
  (which apparently requires the user to open a chart in order to to learn
  the original cost and then calculate the actual percent returned on
  the investment - or am I wrong?), and 2) compared to buy-and-hold (which does
  not necessarily rank the best performing stocks at the top of the list). Does
  anyone know where I can find an exploration that simply returns the % profit
  of each stock explored, so that they can be directly compared to each other?
  Thanks very much!