Re: MathCAD break out graphs

Hi Joel

Thanks for writing.

http://www.wolfram.com/solutions/finance/why.html

This is a pretty impressive list of reasons for using the Mathematica
package.

Guess that I'll have to start looking for expensive versions of these
packages. For the Time series ... I use Demetra which is free of course and
imports data from Excel very easily.

Could you tell whether you use these sections of the program?

Best regards

Walter

============

10. Random HLOC Plots and Geometric Brownian Motion
Geometric Brownian Motion
BucketCount
FirstDifference
NormalizeDistribution
RandomBar
Random High, Low, Open, Close Bars
Random Transactions
RoundStock

11. Random Stocks and Leptokurtosis
Validation of the Model
A Poisson Sum of Normals is Leptokurtotic
The RandomHLOC Ito Process Exhibits Leptokurtosis
System Testing with Random Stocks

12. Price Velocity

13. Three Dimensional Indicator and Stability Trader