  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2001 8:38
  AM
  Subject: Error in Sinewave
Generator

  Sean,

  Sorry to say, but my modem got zapped by a
  lightning surge, I had to reinstall Windows, and I lost my e-mail files. Thus
  I can't give you the direct quote of what Equis said. However, I'll give you
  my interpretation plus my opinions. You may want to go directly to Equis for
  clarification/confirmation.

  1. Equis said that the indicators that can be
  downloaded from the May 2000 article were written at some later time, and may
  not be a direct copy of what Ehlers wrote.

  2. The Cycle Length Indicator from the May 2000
  does not agree with the one that can be downloaded for the March 2000 article,
  according to my <FONT
  color=#000000>observations.

  3. The Sinewave Generator from the May 2000
  download does not agree with the MESA Sinewave indicator that is contained in
  the Metastock indicator list, again according to <FONT
  color=#ff0000>my observations.

  4. My <FONT
  color=#000000>impression is that someone at Equis who didn't understand the
  article did the programming. They did not talk to John Ehlers about
  this.

  5. Equis said that their programmers are working
  on other things now, are very busy, and won't be able to look into this
  anytime soon.

  6. I have found two other errors in Metastock's
  programming lately.

  7. My overall conclusion is that you shouldn't
  trust any of their indicators;
  program it yourself if possible.

  Hope that helps. Let me know if you learn
  anything else.

  Tom
  <FONT face=Arial
  <BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr