Long and slow code

Hello
I want to construct an indicator - and then an exploration based on it -
which checks for a large number of conditions (more than 100).
So, my options are
1.	To use Metastock (6.52) Formula Language, but this would lead to an
awkward and very slow (full of "if" statements)  indicator or exploration
2.	To split the conditions into more than one indicators, but that doesn't
really solve many things (the sum is still a long and slow code)
3.	To use TradeStation's 2000  EasyLanguage, for the indicator, but
TradeStation lacks a real exploration option. (Its workspaces scanning is
even slower and impractical)
4.	To use EXCEL for building the indicator and then paste it into Metastock,
but then again I don't have the exploration option available

If I am wrong somewhere about the above options then
 	I would appreciate any corrections
else
	any other ideas please?

Thanks