  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 7:21
  PM
  Subject: custom indicator colour
  settings?
  Hello indicator builder gurus,When I build a custom
  indicator, how do ensure that when I drag it onto the chart it displays in
  a certain colour or specific line style.At the moment, when I put a
  custom indicator onto my chart they always display in red with a solid
  line and I need to manually select the properties and manually change the
  indicator to another colour, say green, and another style, say
  dotted.Many
  your FREE download of MSN Explorer at <A
  href="http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp";>http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp