Re:

Also, if you want to create an indicator to be used on different issues or
in tests, go to Indicator builder>New>name your new
indicator>formula>functions>(then cut and paste) Mov(VOLUME,50,S)

> From: Larry <amernick@xxxxxxxx>
> To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re:
> Date: Monday, August 27, 2001 12:29 PM

Use drag and drop! first, pick a 50-day moving average and choose a
different color than the volume lines. Drag the indicator over the
volume until it turns a different color. Drop the MA on the volume.