From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Robert Badgley
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2001 11:23 AM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Turtle Trader System

The entry and exit on the turtle system is only about 30% of the system most
of the money is made with money management.  L. Williams needs to more
throughly investagate before writing about something he does not understand.
It is working and always will work if used with Turtles money management.
Thats like taking an engine out of a car and saying the car does not run of
course not you need the whole car including the engine.

Robert