Re: John Ehlers indicator code

Hope this is of some use to you. In some ways the TASC articles are better
than the book through the graphs being in colour (though not always
adequately labelled)

Notes on the Hilbert files in Metastock

Ehlers (and Darley) formulas I have as indicators
Distance coefficient Ehlers filter {Traders Tips, TASC Apr 2001, p 69} in
quicklist
Ehlers filters {Traders Tips, TASC Apr 2001, p 69} in quicklist
H cycle count 1a,2a,3a {TASC, May 2000, P 90 & Sept 2000, p 95}
 calls on Hilbert cycle period - 1a
H ip sum 1,2,3 {TASC, May 2000, P 90}
 calls on Hilbert cycle period - final-a
H rp sum 1,2,3 {TASC, May 2000, P 90}
 calls on Hilbert cycle period - final-a
H TL sum 1,2,3 {TASC, May 2000, P 90}
 calls on Hilbert cycle period - final-a
Hilbert channel breakout indicator {Downloaded from Equis -- see TASC for
Nov 2000}
 calls on ExtFml( "EnhancedHilbert.ChannelHigh", and
 ExtFml( "EnhancedHilbert.ChannelLow"
Hilbert cycle period-1a {TASC,May 2000 p 90 & Sept 2000, p 95}
Hilbert cycle period-final-a {TASC, May 2000 p 90 &  Sept 2000, p 95}
 Calls on Hilbert cycle count 1a,2a,3a
 Hilbert period { See the article "Hilbert Indicators Tell You When To
Trade" in the March 2000 issue of "Technical Analysis of Stocks and
Commodities" for an explanation of this indicator.}
 Calls on ExtFml( "Hilbert.HilbertPeriod");
 Hilbert SNR { See the article "Hilbert Indicators Tell You When To Trade"
in the March 2000 issue of "Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities"
for an explanation of this indicator.}
 Calls on ExtFml( "Hilbert.HilbertSNR")
Instantaneous trend line
 (Calls on H TL sum1,2,3)
 Sinewave indicator {See TASC May 2000, 90-91} {See S&C, March & May 2000,
arts by Ehlers}
 Calls on Hilbert cycle period - final-a and H ip sum 1,2,3 and H rp sum
1,2,3