Speeding up MS formulae

Hi,

After cleaning up my formulae, especially removing all the much talked
about PREV functions, my fomulae execute only marginally faster. This
doesn't bother me for end use where I just run them at the end of the day,
but it realy slows down development.

Has anybody seen benchmark performance tests for individual MS functions?
It would be kind of nice to know which functions are the worst. It appears
that all functions that look back are about equally slow.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you may have,
Herman.