Re: metastockdata to excel : formatproblem

At 09:41 AM 8/23/01 +0200, you wrote: >>>> Hello friends,
If i copy the open price from the downloader data to excel excel gives another format :
example : Open price in downloader : 24.9375 Excel makes : 249.375

i just want a copy (so 24.9375)
<<
I don't know why this happens but if you want to copy price arrays to Excell you can select the price chart or indicator, right click copy, and then paste it directly into Excel.
Good luck, Herman.

Thanks for your help.
Theo Lockefeer

<<