Re: formulas conversion between 6.52 and 7.0

Spyros

I can only speak for the EOD 7. 0X version, and my experience with the first upgrade and one or more
reloads since is that 7.0X does indeed produce a number of error messages. However I am sure that
some (perhaps most) of the formulas reporting errors do actually work after being opened and closed
by the indicator builder, and no longer report the error when used. Quite why this is I am not sure.

One area that will cause errors in 7.0X but not 6.5X is that of indicator names and the use of Fml()
and FmlVar(). V7.0X requires all indicators to have unique names, and the full name must be used
when using Fml() or FmlVar() to reference another indicator or indicator variable. The previous
version only needed a certain number of characters to be unique and the full name did not need to be
used.

Roy