RE: Hard Drive Docking System

You
can get a removable hard drive bay from Computer Geeks for $7.50.  Rather
than a cradle, these bays go into a 5 1/4 in. drive bay and let you slide a 3
1/2 in. hard drive in and out from the front of the machine.  I have
several that I use for backup purposes just as you describe.  They work
great.  If you prefer, you can get more expensive metal bays that perhaps
have better cooling properties.

<A
href="http://www.compgeeks.com/details.asp?invtid=GN210";>http://www.compgeeks.com/details.asp?invtid=GN210

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>TGL
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
  owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
  Behalf Of neoSent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 9:55
  AMTo: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Hard Drive Docking
  System
  perform my backups by making an image file on other hard drives with Norton
  Ghost.
  <SPAN
  class=810124714-15082001>
  Does
  anyone know of a hard drive docking bay where standard hard drives could be
  placed in a cradle and just plugged in?
  <SPAN
  class=810124714-15082001>
  <SPAN