Re: Entry Greater than Open in System Tester

> Is there a way to test a system that doesn't trigger until a price level is
> reached within a day and to have that system reflect that higher than open
> price as part of the results?
> Thanks in advance.

Some weeks ago I posted here and on the Yahoo Metastock users group an embryonic multiple stock
testing system comprised of two indicators and an exploration. This is a cut down variant of the
proprietary tester that I use and it was intended to provide a starting point for those with a
little imagination.