Re: Equis have updated their Symbol database at last ***CAUTION***

Allan,

It is also kinda neat the way they put a fix for a bug
into the next version and then charge to upgrade.  A first, as far as I
know, for the software industry.  As for AmiBroker, the enhancement
of their AFL language by including script, as well as multiple stock
backtesting is a huge jump forward.  If they get their act together with
respect to charting tools, which I think is their weakest point but is promised
in the next major upgrade, they will be very hard to stop, even if one does not
look at price.

Bill
<BLOCKQUOTE
  <DIV