  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, August 10, 2001 6:57
  PM
  Subject: Please help identify this book:
  Chaos mathematics and trading?
  I'm going absolutely insane trying to remember the title to
  this book...All I remember is that it was out in hardcover about a
  year ago, I believe it had a hat of some sort on the cover, and it was
  supposedly the true story of a group of traders who used chaos mathematics to
  make a killing on Wall Street (or something like that...).Does anyone
  remember this book?-- Ondrea
  < ondrea h delio |
  odelio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx >