Re: Equis have updated their Symbol database at last ***CAUTION***

TC-2000 just added a new group and sector structure that's patterend after Investor
Business Daily. With a little work and elbow grease, it can be set up to work with Jon
Debry's Metastock ad-on for market breadth measures. I plan to add these to my
research studies.

Larry Amernick
Publisher
The Amernick Market Report