Re: Number of Records in a System Test - a Related Question

Seems it does:

You can scroll a chart by only a single time period (i.e., day, week, or
month) by holding down the SHIFT key when clicking on a chart's
horizontal scroll buttons.
This can be useful if you want to do what we call "learn as you plot."
By analyzing a chart and then scrolling a chart forward one period at a
time, thereby simulating the passing of time, you can quickly improve
your technical analysis skills.
It is helpful to use the histogram or dot as your indicator style when
using learn as you plot.  If you use a standard line style, you will be
able to see the direction the indicator is moving before you scroll to
the next period.

The above was from the online help file.

RSB