Re: Number of Records in a System Test - a Related Question

Tim Lumley asked:

> Is there a simple way to control the number of records used in a system
test
> similar to the "Data Loading" options on explorations?

Comes to that, I'd give a lot for a simple, one-keystroke way to extend the
display area one bar to the right.  That is, open the entire file, but
display only,
say, the first 90 bars; press a key, and bar 91 appears; press it again, and
you
get bar 92.  Given that, they could pretty much throw away the system
tester,
explorations, and a lot of other pieces of the program, as far as I'm
concerned.

Doesn't exist, though, does it?

Owen Davies