  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; <A
  title=lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 3:33
PM
  Subject: Re: are we at a bottom
  We are indeed likely at a bottom.  See<A
  href="http://www.reifswingtrader.com/";>http://www.reifswingtrader.com/Nothing
  is perfect but all the signs are there.JohnLionel Issen
  wrote:> Since there seems to be very few postings to this web site
  we may be at a> market bottom.>> This sentiment indicator
  is similar to my public library indicator.> Some time back I noticed
  that at market highs, at the public library, the> shelves for stock
  market books were mostly empty; while at market bottoms> the shelves
  would be stuffed with books.>> Don't bet the bank on this
  one.>> Past performance is no guarantee of future performance.
  :))>> Comments anyone?> Lionel Issen> <A
  href="mailto:lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx