Tom,

You may want to have a look at

www.grainmarketresearch.com

www.jurikres.com
they have lots of stuff there.

www.medianline.com  (S&P futures continous, 2 years back or so)

they have lots of stuff there.

I was also thinking of www.turtletrader.com, they also had a lot, but I
checked it yesterday and can't find now these files. Try also
http://turtletrader.com/hpd.html

There's also http://futuresdata.esmartbiz.com/
or www.futuresguide.com,

but you'd probably have a lot of work converting it all to a format readable
by any TA software.

There's also a number of sites providing futures data 30-60 days back. Let
me know if you need those.

Hope that helps,
Yarroll

PS.

What symbols exactly you're looking for? Cos all the above are just the
obvious ones... And there are many contracts exotic to most of us, one way
or another :-)) I myself wouldn't have anything against eg. CAC-40, Xetra
DAX, Mibtel etc.  futures (and if you have any of these, please give me a
pointer). TA should be universal.

You wrote:

Does anyone know of a free source of historical EOD futures prices? If =
so, please let me know. Also, if you know of any free graphical intraday =
futures data, either real-time or delayed, I'd like to know about that =
too. (I'm really not cheap, just economical.   :-D  )
Thanks!!

Tom