Re: Referencing EOD from within intraday

Here's one way to plot it.  Bottom two lines should be easy enough to reference
in a test.

MktStart:=DayOfWeek()<>Ref(DayOfWeek(),-1);
yestHi:= Ref(HighestSince(1,MktStart,H),-1);
yestLo:= Ref(LowestSince(1,MktStart,L),-1);
ValueWhen(1,MktStart,yestLo);
ValueWhen(1,MktStart,yestHi);

Regards.