Re: LinRegSlope divergence, again

TraderJoe reported:

> I spoke with support about this. If you are using 7.2, there is a bug with
the Linear Regression indicators. It should be fixed in the 7.21 maintenance
release.

Do you know whether this is unique to 7.2, or does it apply to earlier
versions of Metastock as well?  (I have yet to upgrade.)  Also, does it
affect other regression-based indicators, such as the time series forecast
and
forecast oscillator, or is the problem limited to the linear regression
indicator
and/or linear regression slope?

Many thanks.

Owen Davies