From: "Kush Jhingan" <kush_j@xxxxxxxx>
To: "metastock" <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, 25 July 2001 10:38
Subject: Explorations

Hi Friends,

When I am running the following exploration,the values that i get for the 18 period adx,pdi and the
mdi vary vastly from their respective values on a chart.
the exploration is:-

Exploration notes COMPANIES WHERE THE ADX IS ABOVE BOTH
 THE MDI AND PDI

Col A: CLOSE CLOSE
Col B: ADX ADX(18)
Col C: PDI-18 PDI(18)
Col D: MDI-18 MDI(18)
Col E: prev sar Ref(SAR(0.02,0.2),-1)
Col F: SAR SAR(0.02,0.2)
Filter colB > colC AND colB > colD AND colA > 25 AND colE
 > colA AND colA > colF
Filter enabled Yes
Periodicity Daily
Records required 50
The comparitive values are:
                         chart                                explorations
As you can see I am getting totally conflicting results!

Will someone tell me where I'm going wrong.

Thanks in advance.

Kush