Re: MS 7.2 EOD

7.2 comes with 26 new systems, experts and 52 explorations (1/2 of which give only the signals, the other 1/2 show the Performance). The only ones that are password protected are the 26 PS Performance Explorations. The System tests, Experts, and the other 26 Signal Explorations are NOT password protected.

You will NOT be able to view the source, even if you purchase the developers kit.
---
Joe

On Tue, 24 Jul 2001 08:57:57
 hcong wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I understand that version 7.2 come with more pre-built systems and when
>I ask equis whether these pre-built system's coding/formulae password
>protected, their answer is that I will not be able to see the formulas
>unless you purchase the MetaStock developers kit read/write.
>
>Can anyone using 7.2 confirm this?  After buying Metastock developers
>kit read/write the codes can be seen? I am doubtful as I thought
>developer kit is for developing and shouldn't have anything to do with
>password protection of pre-pack systems.
>
>Is these pre-packed systems the same as those provided by the plug-in
>system performance plus?  Is the code in system performance plus
>password protected then?
>
>Thanks for helps.
>

>--
>
>Regards.