Re: Off topic, online broker for non USA residents

At 03:29 PM 7/23/01 +0200, you wrote:

>Hi gang,
>
>Steve Karnish's story made me so enthousiastic<G> that I'd like to know a
>good (fast,cheap & accurate) on-line broker to trade futures on S&P 500,
>including mini's;

I use Interactive Brokers ( www.Interactivebrokers.com ) and am happy with
them. At the moment they don't take new Canadian accounts but perhaps they
still take customers from other Countries. They offer an excellent Java
Trader Work Station.

>nsd 100 and dji. So that i can enjoy the upcoming summerrally <BG>

Good luck with that rally! Been going over some charts this morning and
everything looks dead...

Beste groeten,
Herman