Re: exploration

Kush

It appears that the least records required is 17 on my data, although an occasional error for colC
still pops up unless I increase the records required to 50. As a matter of course I run all my own
explorations, except for system testing, with a value of 100 for records.

Roy

I wud be gratefull for help with an exploration wherein i want to isolate

securities where the close has just crossed above the SAR.The explorartion

that I'm using is pasted below and the error msg as well:-

Exploration notes THOSE CO'S WHERE THE CLOSE TODAY HAS
 JUST CROSSED ABOVE THE SAR

Col A: CLOSE CLOSE
Col B: SAR SAR(0.02,0.20)
Col C: PREV SAR Ref(SAR(0.02,0.2),-1)
Filter When(colA > colB) AND When(colC > colA)

Filter enabled Yes
Periodicity Daily
Records required 6

The message that I get is:-
Filter reference to N/A value in column B

Tks in advance

Kush