Re: Reformat Help

Robert,

Thanks for the pic; it's quite helpful.  Based on that screenshot, the only way you are going to
see the trade by trade results is to go into the System Tester, scroll down to the Equis - MACD w/
Optimization system (hopefully there's an "R" to the right of it--meaning there's a system
report), hightlight it, and click the Reports button at the bottom center of the dialogue box.  If
you haven't run this system on any other security, then your results will be there.

If you have run this system and optimization on any other security since that particular system
test you are showing, then regrettably, that information that you are looking for is no longer
available.  You'll have to re-run the test.

DN

--- Robert <robert_h@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ok, maybe a picture will help.  The picture below shows a system applied to
> a chart.  I want to see the trade by trade system report but I can not
> figure out how to see it without applying a second copy of the system to the
> chart. When I apply a system the first time the system report is there but
> later I can call it up again which is what I want to do. How do I bring up
> the system report?
>

> Thanks
> Robert Holt.

=====