Re: Naz 100 futures buy and hold system

Thanks for your reply, Chuck.
How does one specify last-in-first-out accounting if one is doing all
of the trades
in the same futures account?  Do you know how one documents this
for the IRS?
Does it make a difference if one does it in different futures accounts?
Thanks so much for taking
the time to answer my questions!  I appreciate it.
All the best
Matt Kratter
CRLeBeau@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message
dated 7/12/01 9:38:13 AM Pacific Daylight Time,