RE: Meaning of Average Drawdown

  calculate the average drawdown I prefer to calculate the drawdown daily
  ( diference in % between the historic maximum of the equity and its
  actual value ). Then, the average drawdown is the mean value of the daily
  drawdown in the last N days.
  think this is a good description about the characteristics of your sistem and
  if you are now inside a drawdown or not.
  <SPAN
  class=710432619-08072001>Regards
  <SPAN
  class=710432619-08072001>Angel Ibarra
  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Mensaje original-----De: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]En nombre de
  CRLeBeau@xxxxxxxEnviado el: viernes, 06 de julio de 2001
  18:40Para: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxAsunto: Re: Meaning of
  Average Drawdown<FONT
  size=2>In a message dated 7/5/01 12:27:42 PM Pacific Daylight Time,