Re: MAJOR FLAW in SYSTEM TESTER-digest V1 #1378

>Subject: Re: MAJOR FLAW in SYSTEM TESTER
>

>Two things:
>
>1.  Business is Business
>2.  Money talks, BS walks
>
>As the 4th of July approaches, I want to highlight two points that have
>made
>the USA the only Superpower.  The third and fourth points are the 2nd
>Amendment and capital punishment.  I won't go into those here.  I
>believe
>Metastock offers good value.
>
>Dan
>

>>From: "wavemechanic" <wd78@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>Subject: Re: MAJOR FLAW in SYSTEM TESTER
>>Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 08:21:13 -0400
>>
>>MessageWhat is really neat about the Equis approach to bugs is that
>they
>>fix the bug in the next version and then charge you to upgrade.   A
>>perpetual motion machine.

I watched these messages with a lot of amusement...
So you guys really are just starting out with Metastock? Don't get too
excited, it's not so difficult;-))

Metastock reverses positions exactly as it should. (If the same signal
closes long + enters short, it exactly works that way).

Michel: I've no idea what did you do to get the results you got... I'm using
these reversals all the time, in testing AND in trading. I even cut & pasted
your formulae to make sure... If course it does work as it was supposed to.

No idea how did you get your results... I guess you must have done something
to System Tester's options (just a guess here) - but believe me, MAJOR FLAW
(capital
letters) was all yours. Try again.

All the best
Yarroll

PS. Unless of course... this was just a ploy to convert some of us to
Amibroker ;-)))))