Off Topic: VIRUS FOUND

Hi Gang,

This morning on starting up my Pc, the F-Prot anti-virus program i use on
startup told me it found a virus called VBS/Haptime.A    (Could not delete
the file)

I immediately ran a F-Prot scan with the option: Automatically disinfect.

It deleted 28 files as these were already destroyed by the virus and thus
could not be disinfected anymore.

These files were all located in C:\Windows\web.
Some examples: C:\Windows\web\offline.htm
	                        \controlp.htt
                              \dialup.htt
                              \sysroot.htt

The question is How do I locate and delete the virus itself ??

And where does this virus come from ???

My logic would be 1) delete the virus
		       2) delete the infected files
		       3)reinstall/putback these files from the Win-cd-Rom

But how can I be sure the virus is gone ?

I did a search for VBS/Haptime.A (before the F-prot scan) but nothing was
found.

Anybody ??

Rgds.
Frans