Re: System with two securities

Rick,

Have you also considered trading the futures contract?  The liquidity, speed of execution, lack of
slippage, no uptick rules, and probably as much leverage as you want (or can stand) can be had by
trading the NQ (Nasdaq Mini).  If this is an IRA or some other regulated account, then I'd see why
you can't, but if you have the choice, it may be worth a look.

Dave Nadeau
Fort Collins, CO