  To: <A
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, June 25, 2001 10:21
PM
  Subject: Re: Inverse Funds

  Jim:

  There are a number of fund families that have
  inverse funds (stocks and bonds), including Rydex, ProFund, and Potomic.
  The funds vary in leverage from 1:1 to 2:1, and Rydex Dynamic funds trade
  twice per day (10:45 and close).  At times the funds do better than their
  target and at other times not as well.  According to Rydex's president,
  they make no attempt to time the market during the day and trade as orders are
  received.

  Bill
  <BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr
    <DIV