Re: Evaluating MS Trading Systems

Lionel,

Yes, it does allow this.  And you could use the feature to track the performance of your top
selections into the next two date ranges.  Good call!

Tom,

In the Explorer, when editing a specific exploration, you can click Options.... and select a
specific date for the exploration.  That's how I'd split the exploration across three date ranges.

And, yes, six columns is fairly limiting, especially when you are running and rerunning multiple
explorations across large portfolios....ugh!

Dave Nadeau