From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Yarroll
Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2001 11:25 AM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Expert Commentary printing into .txt file?

Hello List,

This could be a more general Windows-related question, maybe not;
but: is there any way at all to copy Expert Commentary {output} into .txt
file? Copied into clipboard? Maybe some Windows trick to do that?

For all I know, the commentary can only be printed (on paper) :-(( Or,
"print-screened" :-(( Is there really no way to get the E.C. output into
word-processor other than by scanning it back?

All the best,
Yarroll