Gann Angles and Excel

  • Subject: Gann Angles and Excel
  • From: Alexandros Spiroglou <a_spiroglou@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 16:03:51 -0700

Dear Listmembers

some time ago I visited the site of Phyllis Kahn (www.gannangles.com), she apparently has a mechanical trading method bassed solely on static time projections. Is anyone familiar with the aforementioned method or her newsletter?

I tried to visit the site again but this time it required a password...

What I would like to do, is produce this method employing excel but I can't find any info on the method.

Is anyone familiar with it?

Kindest regards
Alex Spiroglou

P.S. thank you in advance for your suggestions and help
P.S. I apologise to everyone receiving this message more than once as a result of being send to several email lists.

http://www.shopping.altavista.com