Re: multiple post

I've had it happen only when getting my mail with Outlook Express 5.5.  And only when I have my Inbox highlighted while the mail is being received.>From: "Michel Amelinckx" >Reply-To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >To: >Subject: multiple post >Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 17:26:06 +0200 > >Hello, >I'm experiencing multiple post on the MS group, I get each post double. >I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing this or what I can do about >it. >Thanks >M. Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com