changing bar style

i want to go from O_H_L_C bar to candlesticks and I make the change on a
chart and check the all charts area but I still get the old style on all my
charts except the ones I do the change on....is there some way to make the
change to all the charts....

and..

after an exploration I want to look at my results while I look at my graphs
but I must close the 2 explore windows..Is there a way to work around this....

and the symbol..ADP...there is a bad tick...does anyone know what day is
occurred on....thanks....Jim