Re: Anyone Using DirecPC to Receive e-Signal Feed for MetaStock Pro?

A friend of mine is using Signal real time data via satellite for use in
Tradestation.  I use eSignal via Cable.  Though he is happy by what he has
(he trades options, position trading, and as far as I am concerned does not
need real time data, almost never day trades), whenever we compared we both
noticed that I was getting data faster than he did.  There was sometimes a
difference of two minutes delay.  This is Vancouver BC.  It may well be
different in your city.  I do not know anything else about it.
Murat