Re: E-Signal Rate Hike

Metastock has a beta version for quote.com

i dont know more than that.  i assume it is still in the beta phase of
testing.  i volunteered to be a tester so i have the program but have not
used it yet (have been on haitus from trading).  i plan on starting a
subscription to quote.com within a couple of weeks.

you may want to call them and inquire.  they have been pretty hush about
this so you may not get much.   but try it out and let us know.

also, i will let you guys know how it works when i get it running.

further, you can use a utility program (see http://www.dynastorelight.com/)
that will mimick signal but uses quote.com as the source, allowing you to
run metastock with quote.com.

i have used this with ms 6.5 without problems.  it does not provide data on
demand though.  in other words, you cant access historical data via
metastock with this utility.  you can only collect it live.  so if your isp
bumps you, you get holes in your data.  this sucks!  and this is why i am
looking forward to trying this beta program of ms for quote.com.

i dont know what version of ms you are running but you can find out what is
available for your version at the above listed web site.

good luck,

krm