Buys X 14

List,

Of the 50 stocks that I publicly follow...14
of them signaled a buy signal for tomorrow.  This is the largest number in
two years.  Considering that I was already long a number of issues, this is
a very high percentage of concentrated "buy
signals".  In the past, when buy or sell
signals have been concentrated in a one, two or three day periods, a significant
move was either started or a top was identified.

My "fab/fave five" buy signals are: ALTR, BBBY,
GENZ, MCHP, NVLS.  Since the beginning of the millenium, these issues have
signaled 72 trades, with a record of 66-6.  When they signal, I pay
attention.

Further downside, on Friday, would trigger another
six to eight buy signals.  I can't say this is the absolute bottom, but
evidence is building for a bounce.

Take care,

Steve Karnish, CTACedar Creek Trading<A
href="http://www.cedarcreektrading.com";>http://www.cedarcreektrading.com