RE: Another Yahoo Group - Neo/John

John

Club that no longer exists. The original Club was primarily devoted to a
software program VV (the company does not like their full name used). We
also discussed MetaStock, TC2000, IBD/DailyGraphs. It is managed by several
people including myself. The voice/written chats on the Club side are a big
highlight as we actually can talk and get to know one another.

I felt it useful to suggest it here as we are discussing Trading System
Development which in many respects is software independent.

Regarding the address. First, I use my ISP address. I do not use Yahoo or
Hotmail addresses except in my Yahoo Profile to reduce spam. The problem
that happens at Yahoo is that a few people join under Yahoo or hotmail
addresses and then just use them to create fights or personally attack
people. We did not want this in the Group. It was a decision to protect all
of the members from this. Members cannot see the list of members or their
email addresses. The only time an email address is seen is when you send a
message just like the MetaStock list. I do not want your true identity (feel
free to email me privately if you wish to discuss it).

I hope this addresses all of your questions and concerns. If not, let me
know.

neo